Friday, August 18, 2017

Knitting Bargain!


What a bargain!  This book was $24.95 and I purchased it for $9.98 incl. tax.  It's a luxury to have a 60% off coupon for JoAnn's.  Did you know that they are now once again accepting coupons on their books?   They have a lovely selection. 

A few months ago I purchased Envisioknit, a knitwear software program that is pretty powerful.  My goal, now that I have entered the wonderful world of retirement, is to start writing knitting patterns. 

I have been in a knitting frenzy.  I've become someone who is high on all things fiber related.  I wake up at 3:00 a.m. and reach for my knitting needles.  By 3:00 p.m. I am ready to crash on my bed filled with wonder.  I wonder why I allowed myself, like a spoiled child, to get up so early.  I am just plain tired.

So obsessed with knitting that my new weight-loss program on some days is to knit through breakfast and feast on lunch.  

With all that said, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on.  I spent the last last three days blocking all those hand knits, so stay tuned.

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. I like Melissa Lipman's patterns. Last year she came out with a pattern in Vogue called Mock Turtleneck tbat I love. If it fits into my knitting schedule I'd like to try it. Great deal on her book. The knitting software sounds like fun. Happy Retirement to You !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Retirement is wonderful. I'll have to check out the pattern you recommended.

      Delete